When buying or selling machinery, the sale is often the easiest part. Getting the newly purchased equipment into your facility is a very complex and challenging part fo the process.
- Moving the equipment out of its existing location
- Loading it onto a transport vehicle
- Delivery and installation in the new facility
- Safety of all personnel involved at every step — a critical concern when dealing with heavy machinery transport
- Logistics and regulations for interstate machinery transport or international machinery transport
- Optimizing pickup, transport and delivery timelines for the most favorable rates
Some machines require more attention to detail and require many parties to complete the project. This could include; decommissioning, dismantling, rigging, shipping, unloading, concrete and reinstallation. The Velocity Group is here to help every step of the way.
- Determine what your needs are
- Get required quotes for all services needed to complete the project
- Submit a formal quote, Handle PO's and Invoices
- Be the Point of contact for the project